Pets are only accepted by prior arrangement at Talcen Foel and must be well behaved.
Talcen Foel is surrounded by sheep pasture and open hill grazing and is in close proximity to the Welsh Coastal Path. We therefore respectfully ask that dogs are kept under control at all times
The Standard charge is £30 per pet (max 2 dogs)
We have a set of pet rules which we respectfully ask people to adhere to. (The pets always seem to stick to the rules – it’s the owners we have most difficulty with!)
Anything else you need to know – Please feel free to contact us
1. There is a charge of £30 – per pet per week (or per booking if staying for less that a week.)
2. Pets must not be left in the cottages on their own.
3. Owners should bring their pets’ baskets for them to sleep – as they are
not allowed on the furniture.
4. ALL fouling must be cleared up immediately.
5. They are solely your responsibility.
6. When out in the countryside please ensure that your pets do not disturb/pester farm animals.
We respectfully ask you to keep pets off furniture areas due to the increasing number of enquiries by people suffering from pet related allergies.
We hope you understand that the rules are there for everyones comfort. Being Farmers ourselves and having suffered from livestock worrying incidents in the past we find these conditions necessary.
In anticipation of your understanding
Robin and Meinir Jones